Heardle 2000s is a take on the popular word search game called Wordle. Except that, in this game, you have to guess the title of a song in place of a word. The Heardle 2000s are known for playing the songs from the Heardle 2000s which the player has to guess. The score depends on how fast you can make a correct guess.
The game-play is quite easy and it goes somewhat like this:
1. First, download the gaming app and start playing. You can also choose to play online for free.
2. After entering the website or the app, you have to hit the play button and turn the volume up to start the game.
3. The game plays a short snippet of the intro of a song. You can listen to this short snippet as many times as you like before finalising your guess.
4. You can type in your guess and select a song from the list that appears. You cannot just type in a title and then hit submit. The site will not accept that answer.
5. You get six attempts at making a correct guess. With each attempt, you get to listen to more of the song snippet and this helps in guessing the song more correctly. You can also skip attempts in order to hear the song further before making a calculated guess.
6. Once you get the song right, your score comes up and you can share this on your social media.
7. After this, just sit back and relax while the whole soundtrack plays.
One tip while playing- listen to the snippet as many times as you can before you make a guess. You can replay the hint a million times. There is no limit, so take the advantage. A great thing about the site is that it plays the whole song at the end, irrespective of whether you can guess or not. So you are not left hanging the rest of the day in search of answers.